DarkRyder Computer Systems
-We provide many services Including but not limited to; Custom built computers, computer repair, computer networking, network installations, hardware replacement, on-site services.
-We also perform virus removal and also help you learn how to prevent further infections.
-We also offer 1 on 1 Computer Training, contact us and set up an appointment today!
-If there is something that has a cable plugged into it, there's a good chance we can fix it!
-If there is something you aren't sure if we can fix, shoot us an email or call us and we'll see what we can do for ya.
Custom Built Computers
Why buy custom? You get the piece of mind that your pc can do all that you want it to do, and the parts are going to last. DarkRyder Computers uses great quality brand name parts that are built to last, as well as giving you the ability to upgrade parts in to future.
- In most cases you can build a custom pc to suit your needs, for what you can pay for a pre-built pc at the store.
- You get the piece of mind that your investment will last longer, and was built with great quality parts.
- Every part comes with a warranty from the Manufacturer depending on the part, the length of warranty will vary.
- Most Memory comes with lifetime warranty, Evga warranties their videocards with lifetime as well.
- Pretty much everything else comes with a 2-3 year warranty.
- We perform pretty much any service that is needed
- building to installing a new pc. Overclocking and Watercooling is available on special orders.
- computer repair and part replacement, to virus removal and software installation.
At DarkRyder Computers, you know that you are in good hands.
Stability, Performance, All the Features you want,Parts that are going to last.
The #1 CPU Maker in the world. Their processors are second to none.
Not only do they make some of the best memory and solid state drives, but with Lifetime Warranty you can't go wrong with Corsair!
WD Hard Drives
The Largest Hard Drive Manufaturer in the world, also makes some of the best spinning drives on the market. Go Figure huh?
Asus is the #1 Motherboard Manufacturer in the world, need I say more?
PSU & Cases
One of the top names in Power Supply business is also one of the top names in Case designes. With some of their High Performance cases being favored by a big percentage of custom pc builders.
EVGA Video Cards
Powered by Cuda Technology in Nvidia Chips, EVGA has become a force to recon with on the videocard front, did I mention that a majority of their cards have a lifetime warranty??
Overclock.net & Boinc
The Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC) is an open source middleware system for volunteer and grid computing. It was originally developed to support the SETI@home project before it became useful as a platform for other distributed applications in areas as diverse as mathematics, medicine, molecular biology, climatology, and astrophysics. The intent of BOINC is to make it possible for researchers to tap into the enormous processing power of personal computers around the worldDownload Boinc:
Boinc 7.0.64 64bit Windows -official
Boinc 7.0.64 32bit Windows -official
Boinc 7.1.1 64bit Windows -Pre-release
Boinc 7.1.1 32bit Windows -Pre-release
Boinc 7.1.1 64bit Linux -Pre-release
Boinc 7.0.58 ARM/Android -beta
cc_config.xml <used to allow all gpus in boinc
app_info.xml <moowrap, 1wu per gpu
Boinc Monitor Widget v8.76
Process Tamer 2.11.01 <to give me max PPD
Overclock.net is an overclocking forum devoted to maximizing the performance of graphics cards, CPUs, motherboards, RAM and everything else found inside a computer case. With over 3 million unique visitors a month pushing their computers to the limit, Overclock has emerged as the premiere destination for anyone looking to build a new rig or beef up an existing one. Innovative platform features like the Rig Builder combined with a rabid and knowledgable community make Overclock an invaluable resource for all things computing.
Drivers and Utils
- What is a device driver? wiki: A device driver simplifies programming by acting as translator between a hardware device and the applications or operating systems that use it
- Updating or installing the latest drivers for a video card will help with the compatibility, reliability, and the performance of the video card.
Nvidia 290.53 beta <tried and true beta driver
Nvidia 301.42 << works best for Dirt
Nvidia 314.07 <Latest Official Driver
Amd 12.10 w/ 12.4 opencl for boinc
Amd 13.4 CAP1
Amd 13.1 w/ 12.8 opencl & sdk for folding
Amd 13.2 beta7 w/ 12.4 opencl for boinc
Amd 13.3 beta3 w/ 12.10 opencl & sdk
Amd 13.4 <Latest Official Driver
Amd 13.5 beta2 <Latest Beta
Atiman Uninstaller v.7.0.2
Driver Sweeper 3.2.0 <to clean up messes
Driver Fusion 1.3.0 <the new driver sweeper
Firefox 20.0.1 - best browser on the web :)
Make a bootable usb drive.
CL Benchmark v1.1.2 <opencl benchmark